NYU ED I Class of 2025

who in this thread has no application?

7 Likes

I just love how complex this has all become lol. Nevertheless and regardless of our speculation, the results will come when they do

7 Likes

I do

me too

I applied to a summer program (got in but didnt attend) so would that affect how my housing portal looks (ig I had an NYU account/portal to do that application so im assuming so??)? I’m apprehensive to look at the portal because I dont want to stress myself out more than I already am.

1 Like

I do as well

I have no application

Ok for everyone who does, what r ur stats n what school did uapply

Also What Browser? People have had issues with Chrome

I have a 94.21 w gpa no test scores and I applied to CAS. my portal says no application available

wait me too i got in for a summer program but didn’t attend not sure if it has anything to do with it but my housing portal still says DC spring 2021

meyers; 3.64 uw, 34 act
pretty good ec’s

4.0 W, applied to CAS, essays were really strong and I had two good letters of recommendation

1 Like

dang idk cuz it seems so random ig we hv to see some amazing likemaxed out numbers guy get one of the things

1 Like

me also

Stats
4.1W, Test Optional, Exceptional EC’s and Study Abroad
8/10 essays
alumni rec letter

I think DC housing app means defer or rej or sth., since it says “NOT A PART OF ACADEMIC PROGRAM”
no application means admitted, because it just straightforwardly says like no application
waistlisted obviously means waitlist.
(just my assumption)

honestly thinking about it it probably does. because when I go into my application portal with the checklist I can drop down to my summer 2019 application and my N number and ID were the same after I submitted my ED application

how sure are you

I have “no application available.” 3.8 UW/4.0. Nursing major. Pretty good ECs I was in a 3 year undergrad program already. No test scores but an AO told me it’s okay bc they were all cancelled where I live. Very good essays & recs (from what ppl told me).

However I don’t think our housing app means anything.