NYU ED I Class of 2025

just personal opinion, lol. We will see in 3 days

YA i noticed that too when they confirmed my ED application the id numbers were the same. Have u managed to check ur housing app status yet haha

I think everyone has this but were ur fafsas received or does it still say awaiting

mines received

mine has the orange “attention NYC on campus residents” and the drop down menu says DC.

thanks. I am trying to relieving myself tho, cuz mine says no application. I am an International BTW, TOEFL 117/120, test optional, 96/100 unweighted gpa. Guess we’ll get in

mmhm mine says exactly the same thing and I’m an international student so I think ur right the summer program probably had something to do with it

yeah I’m not going to stress out about it well see on Tuesday hahaha. good luck to you :slight_smile:

ya that sounds like a wise choice haha best of luck to you too!!

Make me what? Sorry I don’t know what you replied too lol

also out of curiosity, I know a few people said they applied to fordham but did anyone apply to the new school (specifically Eugene Lang)? I have no idea when I’m supposed to hear from them in terms of results

Guys, as far as I have seen in previous years, people who get housing portal changed on the day of the decision means something. And the Washington DC should change except for GLS, LS program.

I applied to Fordham as well. Hoping that it comes before 18th bcz it’s to far ughh.

1 Like

wait list means waitlist on housing. Waitlist for admission makes no sense

Exactly that makes sense tbh…

Honestly can someone just ask an AO what all these changes mean :sob:

Haha an AO would definitely tell us it means nothing - they shut down every rumor so fast. I mean tbh it probs doesn’t mean too much - just based off of the c/o 2024 thread

1 Like

Right but waitlist for housing doesn’t even make any sense bc everyone who got accepted is guaranteed housing all 4 years

ohhh yea bruh that makes a lot of sense tbh why would waitlist for nyc mean for admission when its on the housing page.

1 Like

I asked my pitt ao if the buttons on my pitt portal meant anything and she said no lmao everyone knows that one is confirmed. They’ll definitely say it means nothing

1 Like