NYU ED I Class of 2025

I suppose it depends on the history of when transfer acceptances release relative to ED ones

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if they still see NYU dc in the housing portal?

1 Like

yeah

for those w dc on ur portal, what r yall stats

I think it’s the other way around lol. Just a guess.

when you try to log in now, does it say there is an error

Yuh probably too many ppl checking lmao

the housing portal? mine now says

Attention

Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!

yea for a second mine brought me back to the washington dc thing and then it said that message when i reloaded again

oh it is back now and i still have no applications

the new york link appears to be down

1 Like

ok so we do know what the different options on the housing page mean or are we still figuring it out? i didn’t check cc for a day and i had to skim through like 300 messages, but still v confused

1 Like

Housing is so messed up know no one is rlly sure what exactly the different messages mean.

1 Like

Ppl who have “no applications”, can you still put down a deposit in bursar suite?

Yes

I think so

Where do we check for that on the bursar page? Edit: Nvm found it. It brought up the $1000 spring 2021 for me.

Does it say no application for you or does it show NYU dc in the housing portal still?

It shows no applications available for me. (I’m a former summer program person too)

Bet. Does anyone see NYU DC still? A friend of mine said there may have been changes to the housing portal at like 5:30 EST or so.