NYU ED I Class of 2025

has this actually worked for anyone

yes it worked for abt 4 out of 9 people I asked

i used the stern email format, and it brought me to a sign on page. but i already had an nyu email address from the 2020 summer@stern program (accepted but didn’t attend)

It worked for myself. It sent an email for confirmation.

What is ur Sat Score?

email for confirmation? wdym

" We’ve sent an email to NetID@nyu.edu. "

wait I said try to login w the Netid@stern.nyu.edu account not send an email to it

does this work for non stern applicants? it’s weird for them to give you an email if you haven’t accepted your admissions decision yet…

1 Like

yeah sending an email doesn’t do anything i’ve tried sending an email to “[random jumbo]@nyu.edu” and stern.nyu.edu and both have gone thru. i’m pretty sure it’s just bc of the end/org

I was responding to something else about a Zoom login on the NYU Home page

EDIT: I have applied to CAS as opposed to Stern, if that clears any confusion

1 Like

yeah the zoom thing worked for me too but i guess it doesn’t mean anything

1. CAS
  2. When I went to the NYU Home page and clicked on NYU Zoom, the site claimed to have sent an email confirmation for a Zoom account (using the email format NetID@nyu.edu). I have no idea if this means anything, but that’s what it showed.

I just did the same then used an incognito tab to try and log into my nyu email and it said email not found. I applied to Gallatin btw. I think that its just a place holder in their system/Zoom saw my netID bc I was logged into NYUHome already

yep

I did the sign in thing and it worked for me

@sauce132 are you comfortable sharing SAT/ACT?

1470 but I took it in November so I couldnt send score

did nyu give a release time?