NYU ED I Class of 2025

mine has a welcome message!

does anyone have access to bobcat?

hi guys do u have any idea what time the descisions will be out?

3-5 pm EST

Today?

i have no application, but i applied test optional (3.9 GPA)

no it’ll be by the 15th

yes i do!

Anyone know how to access bobcat/zoom?

Were you able to login?

I was able to

@gb3303 https://login.library.nyu.edu/

What does this mean?

I click to login with NYU and it takes me to the same login page, but with the option to log out of my NYU id. Is that what’s happening to everyone else?

1 Like

Mine too so I don’t think it’s an indication. If anyone else wants to check just google NYU classes and login.

Yeah me too.

yea like i log in and then i can go to the library page and look at databases and stuff, but when i go to “my library account” it says that my account isn’t authorized yet

I don’t think this personally works. I think we are looking too much into it. A lot of people with amazing stats and applications are getting not found when they try the gmail thing. Its happening for me too. I doubt they would have activated it. They’re not going to have indications before they release haha

1 Like

I was looking for someone who also had “not authorized” It probably doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

When I try to log into bobcat, it says I am unauthorized, but when I go through the NYU website, go to their libraries page, then click on my libraries, I am in bobcat. It says e-Shelf for (my name)

1 Like