NYU ED I Class of 2025

Ty for letting me know lol. I have been freaking out since

1 Like

No problem. Everyone here is nervous including myself and so we are over analyzing. Too many good applicants are getting the not found and even if we got in, I dont think they activate the emails until people formally pay and commit. Dont worry too much about it. None of this is even confirmed. A lot of people have existing emails because of the summer programs.

9 Likes

what abt the housing things :pensive:

Yeah me too it’s prob cause that’s what our NYU account would be. It’s a library after all lol.

As @nandini1608 said, we are over-analyzing (myself included). I found this link on the admitted page for visiting students and it should relieve any concerns we have about our decisions.

While this page is for visiting students, I’m sure that some of the same things apply to us. For example,

“If you accept your offer, it will take 24 hours for your student status at NYU to activate. Once you are an active student, you can activate your NYU email and register for class.”

I’d like to assume that an active student status would also be reflected on the housing portal, Bobcat, Gmail, etc… So most of the things we’re speculating on are likely nondefinitive.

Just 3 days left, we got this!!! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

just 2 more days y’all…gl to everyone :)) i hope we all get in!

12 Likes

i am DYING of anxiety rn omg lol

5 Likes

does anyone think they might release decisions tomorrow? historically they have on the 12-13 at least that’s how it was for the past 2 years so I’m wondering if it will. be the same this year

i hope so!! i have my ap lit and physics finals day after the 15th, and i have 89s in both those classes. i don’t want my admissions decision to affect how i do on finals

have you guys used the npc?
If i happen to get in, do you think the price could be quite similar?

i used it, seems pretty legit.

Nah its useless w NYU lmaoooo

Lol there’s like 3 questions on it. Ik nyu has bad aid and I’m not expecting any but how can the npc be accurate. Big difference between 100k a year and 400k a year but for some reason they’re in the same category on the calculator

UGH i just want results to be out. im so nervous

Same. I’m hoping that tomorrow will be the day, but my hopes are not up

Nooo I want to hold onto my dream for one more day!!!

4 Likes

do you think it could be tomorrow?

I think it’s technically possible but I am not counting on it

1 Like

I am scared the imposter syndrome is setting in

4 Likes

Oh likewise, but I think anyone even being considered for NYU is pretty fantastic, so I would not be so hard on yourself

2 Likes