NYU ED I Class of 2025

It isn’t gonna be tomorrow lol don’t get y’all hopes up xddd.

2 Likes

Hey all. I didn’t ed to NYU or any school for that matter BUT I want to tell you all to keep your hopes up. This year colleges will pay close attention to their Ed applicants since you all are committing during a pandemic, haha. Colleges still need money regardless. Also, keep in mind how many international students NYU usually accepts. That number will be down a lot this year due to obvious reasons.

Also don’t think much of these “'hacks”, it’s intresting but it’s no insight. Last year one of my friends ed to Cornell, tried some hacks and none of them worked. Now he goes to Cornell.

19 Likes

yo I was wanted to ask cuz this has been on my mind for a bit just from what iv seen on reddit n stuff.

For Stern Applicants only:
if you type in this format- netid@stern.nyu.edu into gmail when you click the sign in button so ur typing this into the email address part, does it say account not found or does it take you to a stern sign on page.

thank you for this! i think a lot of us have been caught up in those hacks/portal differences, so we definitely needed this reminder.

3 Likes

it takes me to the page

same takes me to page

nyu will be the first for me

1420 Washington DC housing thing

1 Like

Guys, i just noticed that my housing portal now has a link that says “on campus nyc residents fill out the travel arrangements form” in addition to this mine’s the same as the rest washington dc spring 2021

i think that banner has been up for quite a bit

1 Like

also someone on reddit pointed out that two buttons on the portal has changed into one

Does everyone have this? I feel like everyone probably does

yeah i see that on my portal, the update buttons are gone so theres only a personal update request

1 Like

Does anyone have more than 1 button?!

I have two…

Is housing down for anyone else? I just googled the random NYU housing link lol.

They prob mean nothing but are we thinking 1 or 2 buttons is good??

two on the applicant portal? both nyu personal info update req and app info update?

yupp

The person who posted on Reddit just deleted it and I think they’re also the person who started the email rumor and deleted it so idk if they’re messing with us or not