NYU ED I Class of 2025

email thing was a rumor?

Well it sure isn’t proven

yeah apparently only stern people who participated in the summer program can access the mail

Is there any chance that we get the decision today???

1 Like

but like some have 1 and some have two buttons eek

Can anyone access the bursar account and make a deposit for housing?

1 Like

huh okay i guess i was stressing for no reason then hearing that 4/9 sternies could access

i think ur right, could just be someone trolling

was everyone able to access NYU Zoom on the NYU Home

How many buttons do u have

nice tr0ll

1 Like

look at the acc, he just joined just 1m ago and the xxstern acc has minimal activity as well. i wouldn’t doubt it if it’s the same guy on reddit that deleted his comments bc he’s trying to make others worried lmao

I’m not trying to make anyone worried! I think I just have stuff still activated from a program I did this past summer.

1 Like

Ohhh lmao

wdym setup? I was able to login, yes. I knew one person that wasn’t able to get in and got “send confirmation email”

joined 1m ago finds post responds to another acc that has minimal activity “ye i have fall reserv wbu guys”

2 Likes

even i get confirm email address

i wasnt able to get in, it said it sent a confirmation email to my NYU email acct. but im also a summer program kid so that might be messing stuff up for me

WAIT GUYS IDK IF THIS IS SOMETHING BUT

bursar → deposits → select term (click fall 2021 if an option, select and fall housing reserv should be an option)

before i only had spring 2021, but now i have fall 2021 as an option as well

edit: very VERY likely it means nothing so i’m just speculating

Thats what I saw