NYU ED I Class of 2025

my bad for calling u out then, just seems sus w/ ur activity (joining 1m ago lmao…) and one guy on reddit posting trash and then deleting

Lol no problem, I joined just as I saw your post

ooh even i have that

Y’all just wait the 30 hours no use in trynna figure out “hacks” now.

8 Likes

still fun to make myself stress over quite possibly nothing tho :smiley: :sob:

4 Likes

someone actually pay the fall deposit lol

9 Likes

Knowing nyu u definitely would not get a refund

6 Likes

this is false, there are a ton of people who haven’t done programs who have emails, and I know somebody who did do programs and does not have the email

yeah my bad someone on reddit just said he got the email redirect thing applied to stern

it asks for email confirmation?

I’m a little lost lol. So the person who said they have ‘two buttons’ now, did they mean in the deposit tab on Bursar? Like Fall 2021 as an option now?? That’s all I’ve seen so far on my end

two buttons on the application portal the info req and info update

2 Likes

on the application portal

Could you send the link to the Bursar page?

I think the Bursar link is unique for everyone, but to get to the page:

I don’t think any of these signs mean much cuz i think everyone has the payment stuff. I think there’s a chance that the netid@stern.nyu.edu thing that u type into gmail as an email address might potentially mean something tho. Also I saw some people saying it only works for those w summer program and I haven’t done summer program but it works so idk

Same, I didn’t apply to summer program and the email things worked for me

Doubt it means anything as NYU is probably just updating its systems for everyone with an account, but I thought I’d check out the Bursar “hack” since we thought people were being sus about it haha.
I do see the bursar → deposits → select term and my options are Fall 2021 and Spring 2021. My guess is that it probably shows up for everyone though as NYU prepares for Fall 2021 Deposits as decisions come out.

5 Likes

hey guys! Just curious, why do u guys think the email thing for stern would work? Like what is the logic behind putting in that email? Kinda confused. It’s also a general email for everyone to use so i don’t get how the people who possibly will get accepted are able to access this email if it isn’t even a personalized email if that makes any sense

I agree, but do you think this preparation could be indicative of decisions coming today?