NYU ED I Class of 2025

does every college have its own email address (like stern and CAS being separate)? i applied to tisch so wanted to see if there was an email hack for non-stern students. when i did the tisch summer hs program we just had nyu.edu emails but i figured i would check

only thing i don’t get is the email thing why it works 50/50 for stern ppl with some being able to get redirect and others saying no email found

@bostongirl249 no. My daughter (current student) has a straight nyu.edu email address.

Also, it was not activated until she had accepted her offer and paid the deposit.

thank you!

yeah ik cuz im just confused how it would work like do they track your location lol

i’m pretty sure they clear your checklist a few hours prior to releasing results, so if checklists disappear today, we can assume results today. but i doubt they’ll release today to be honest

1 Like

Is it just me or is everyone on here the same people who are on reddit just different usernames

the email things work for me and Ive never been to stern program

can u attach the reddit link?

so u can do the netid@stern.nyu.edu thing and u didn’t apply to stern?

are you applying to stern tho? stern program? sorry i’m just trying to clarify lol. idk why the email thing of netID@stern.nyu.edu works for some ppl and not others

Yeah im applying to stern

wait so sym you never been to stern program?

Yeah ive never been to a stern program as in like a summer program but I am applying for stern

And there r sm people w the stern email lol.

I haven’t seen many with the email at all

check reddit lol.

How about the housing thing, does this no application changes indicate anything?

i’ve seen at LEAST 70% of everyone who applied to stern say the email thing worked for them it’s a LOT of ppl it’s working for so either everyone is a damn genius that got in, or it means absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Yo didn’t u say earlier in this thread you were a current stern student?