NYU ED I Class of 2025

i wish! but it’s looking like tomorrow is the day :frowning: haha you scared me so bad i went to go log into my portal so fast!!

the stern email thing is so freaky

wdym

I did and yes it did

wait what email thing?

are you applying to stern

yea

go to gmail login and type in YOURNETID@stern.nyu.edu and see if it takes you to the stern life page or if it says “account not found”

it says “account not found” for me

if you’re comfortable could you send a short list of your stats/ec’s and overall profile

does ur stern life page say limited access user

I haven’t activated my stern life account yet

whats a stern life page?

what state are you in?

New Jersey

ah, well from what I see, some people have a stern email and some don’t, nobody knows what it means but we are just exploring

1 Like

Do you guys have your Financial Aid Verification checked off on your portal? Mine is still awaiting and I’m not sure if thats a problem.

you mean the FAFSA and CSS checklist?

mine has been checked off since last week. my css was received in october and my fafsa was received last week after i emailed nyu financial aid to double-check that they received it (sometimes they forget to link your fafsa to your nyu acct so it’s good to email FinAid and double check)

No, I have those both checked. But theres a third item which is the “Financial Aid Verification Required.”