NYU ED I Class of 2025

Also my insta is @em.v27 I wanna get to know some of my new class mates as CAS

@cnichelson1995

CAS-International Relations! See you guys in NEW YORK!

Hey guys I got in!!! Congrats everyone!!

3 Likes

y’all I had a 3.62 GPA and got into CAS…y’all can do it!!

1 Like

i just want to know why i got lib studies instead of cas. i felt so qualified for that school

rejected :confused: knew it was a reach school and I applied to a major with like 20 students lol. pretty bummed but congrats to everyone who was accepted!

2 Likes

yup

That’s what I assumed, but I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

For class of 2026 and ED2/RD applicants: I was able to access NYUClasses, NYU Library, and NYU Service Links when I was waiting for my results. (I got accepted!) My friends who also could access those features were also accepted while one who couldn’t access those features got deferred. That might be an actual indication! Best of luck everyone!!

1 Like

i got rejected :frowning:

1 Like

In CAS, you are admitted to the school in general. You generally don’t declare major until sophomore year.

Also for those of you wondering about what’s next, just keep an eye on your email. Not a lot will happen until spring when the rest of the class is admitted.

Registration for first years generally starts in June, and housing decisions I think in July.

Accepted oos

@jtlanzoYes sure dude. My insta handle is nithin__ng
Got 2 underscores… :slight_smile: your ID?

Had a 3.79 and got into Shanghai. Not to say that’s a bad GPA but I am still baffled nonetheless

1 Like

Ah what’s your insta? I wanna talk to someone about it bc I am a bit confused still

Has anyone not received an email?

I haven’t gotten an email still but I checked my portal and my decision was there anyways lol

I was waitlisted to Tisch for Film and TV, anyone else???

how??

yo for anyone who payed the housing and enrollment deposit, if you refresh the receipt page does it it say payment did not go through or sum like that?