NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

CONGRATS TO ALL I hope I get in too and see you amazing people there! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

notihng on portal, under which tab?

accepted. If next year’s class wants my info, here’s everything I can come up with:
Tisch - Dramatic Writing
no test scores
summer + academic year
couldn’t see SAP financial aid thing

2 Likes

accepted omg CAS (summer + Academic Year) I hope you all get in!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No tab. Open your applicant portal and scroll down a bit and there is a yellow band that says status update

Rejected lmao (summer only)

I am so sorry! Rejections hurt, but you are going to do amazing. My son needs to swallow his rejection so that he can start bugging his waitlist schools!

4 Likes

Did anything on the Albert financial aid page change for you guys? If so, what is your decision status?

Waitlisted with only summer housing and one button.

btw do nyu admit based on major or just school…have always wondered ehe(oops didn’t mean to reply my bad)

Rejected. Summer only.

Waitlisted! Summer only

Whew! D was accepted to CAS with Summer only.

1 Like

Congratssss

Thanks! She’s very excited! Wishing you the best news when your mom gets home. :crossed_fingers: :blush:

1 Like

Accepted to CAS.

QQ: Do we have to choose major?

intl, tandon-cs, accepted (summer+academic)

1 Like

Confused ( I got accepted for shanghai with Summer + academic year) rejected for new york city ( since I did not receive any acceptance letter

Waitlisted CAS summer only! Not an acceptance but super happy right now still

4 Likes

Son got into Tisch for dramatic writing. 4.25 unweighted, 3.4 weighted gpa. No scores. Much lower stats then everyone else here, but super strong essays/ portfolio (says very biased mom). Absolutely unexpected. Thrilled!

4 Likes