NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Accepted - Steinhardt (Summer+ Academic)
Major: Music - Theory and Composition (Bachelor of Music)

2 Likes

how difficult is it to get off the waitlist/ what are the stats from previous years?

5 Likes

Accepted CAS (Math+CS)

1 Like

My daughter was waitlisted with summer only. Actually happy at this point because we assumed rejection based on housing predictions.

3 Likes

accepted Tandon with summer + academic! congrats to everyone else

1 Like

accepted to steinhardt with summer + academic housing and waitlist undergraduate!

1 Like

It does look like @Nicholas_Deieso was correct in the assumption that academic + summer = acceptance. I only see one person (who has never posted before) state they were rejected with academic + summer. Everyone else got in with this combo.

As for summer only, I think it was all over the place with acceptances, rejections and waitlists.

I am only posting this so it’s easier for next year’s class when looking through the threads.

9 Likes

D got accepted as an anthropology major but spending first year in Madrid.

4.0 UW, 1500 SAT, two sport varsity athlete, volunteer of the year for her service organization, and good LOCs.

Didn’t engage in any astrology.

This college acceptance process has been brutal and disheartening but she’s thrilled to be accepted even with the Spain condition. Be well!

4 Likes

Does anybody know if there are any other admitted student events in April other than day on the Square?

was there any correlation between the april event and acceptance?

My D’s Events tab shows the in-person event is called called Home for the Weekend, which is April 9 & 10. Students choose one of those days for the programming; same programming available both days. Then there are a lot of virtual events offered throughout April, some specific to CAS and others related to topics like living on campus, financial aid, etc.

1 Like

Summer + academic. Accepted to Stern with a surprise $50700 scholarship, same cost as UT BHP now, hard choice.
UW 4.0, 1590, 16AP: 10x5s, 6 doing. NMS. Coke scholar. 1 paper. 1 National Science Award. All ECs focused on community services

6 Likes

where did you find the events tab?

Do ED1 applicants who were waitlisted have priority on the waitlist compared to RD students?

Amazing!!! Where did you see the scholarship info? Was it in your acceptance letter?

yes

1 Like

waitlisted, but I’m actually not mad about it at all. anyone know how many people typically get off the waitlist?

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s amazing!

wondering the same thing

Summer only, waitlist, CAS - Politics