NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

does anyone now have a withdraw button from nyu portal now cuz i have it and i havent looked at my letter yet because im scared

Daughter waitlisted from CA for liberal arts school ā€“ she will choose between UC Berkeley and Michigan. The WL not a surprise and she will decline it, as her interests have changed and no longer wants the NYC college lifestyle. No standardized tests, strong grades (probably like top 5% at large public HS), relatively weak ECs.

Congratulations to all accepted today! NYU is definitely a great option in a very exciting and fun neighborhood.

Waitlisted CAS, summer only

On the far right of the portal above Respond to Your Offer

Edited to add that Iā€™m not sure if Dā€™s portal looked like this before she read her letter though. She wasnā€™t with me.

please can someone answer?

waitlisted!

For anyone who knows, can you make multiple updates if you are waitlisted? Or only one? I clicked on the waitlist form and I see the box to provide updates.

DD22 waitlisted for Stern.

Sheā€™s thankful but overwhelmed, this is her 8th WL.

We will follow through with the waitlist and submit EOY grades, recs and anything else needed.

Best of luck to students and parents keep encouraging your babies. :pray:

1 Like

Waitlisted! 6th waitlist.

1 Like

I believe they pull off wait list based on school and/or major. If a lot of engineering students decline admission then they will look to replace them. As far as ED over RD, I think most schools have everyone in same pool or at least thatā€™s what they say.

Same here!!!

same, though from their website i believe they said last year they accepted no one off the waitlist, maybe i misunderstood. hopefully we have a chance this year!

HEY YALL: I made a new thread for WAITLIST pls join if you were waitlisted, letā€™s help each other out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ugh. My daughter is so excited to be accepted, but we will be traveling on those dates and cannot attend.

Did anyone get an email for nyu admitted students day?

Thank you! We were hoping for some other in person options later in April! Hopefully they will make some thing available, because they havenā€™t given a lot of notice for the weekend of April 9/10th.

Same here. We already have a trip planned to see my sonā€™s CA schools. Odd there arenā€™t more options!

Ivy Day tomorrow and Duke also. Should be interesting. Crazy and unpredictable year for college admissions!!

1 Like
1 Like

Daughter was admitted to Steinhardt! This was her dream school and a reach so sheā€™s over the moon excited. She wasnā€™t checking the portal astrology, but I was, and she had all the signs - early removal of checklist and button, Albert on favorites, Summer and Academic Year on housing portal. Who knows if thereā€™s truth to any of them, but it kept me occupied. Congrats to all who were admitted, and for everyone else, you will end up where you are meant to be - trust the universe :slight_smile:

4 Likes