NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

on your decision portal! the two turquoise ones, one is the personal update and the other is request to change something in ur app!

Are you looking in the view application status as the only thing that comes up is my name and a sayin of when my decision comes etc like someone in this group.

Is it true that the NYU Admissions Office monitors this site, identifies anyone engaging in portal astrology, and automatically denies them admission?

#HeardItFromMyCousinsFriendsBarber

2 Likes

do you have any info abt waitlists and what we should expect I got waitlisted ed1

1 Like

Hi! I just sent you a pm with instructions that may help.

LMAOOO I doubt it especially bc so many of the ED ppl got in from the ed thread

1 Like

depends what program you were waitlisted for! if it was stern dont expect to get off the waitlist. most people taken off the waitlist are given the liberal studies core and a good chunk are given a spring start. if you indicated you were interested in studying abroad there is also a chance you can be given a spring start abroad, it happens to a lot of people

also waitlists will probably be weird again this year because it’s hard to predict yield

any portal astrology working rn?

Portal changes: artistic application button (applied to Tisch drama) is now missing (it used to be above the other two teal buttons) and now in the housing dropdown, NYU Abu Dhabi is an option (used to just be NYU New York). Everything else looks the same.

ummm
 checklist gone and summer housing now includes NYU Abu Dhabi

This is odd, in previous years and in ED-1, the checklist disappeared right before the decision (it wasn’t an indicator, it happened to everyone but only on the morning of decisions)

my checklists are gone too. btw I can’t login to my housing portal. it says “login to started portal filed. reason: login error”. anyone knows why?:joy:

Housing still shows Summer 2022 only, but now the drop down includes NYU New York and NYU Abu Dhabi

The checklist in the application portal?

Yes, it is gone.

my checklist isn’t gone yet

same no change in housing either, maybe it’s changing based on the school you applied to?

same my checklist is still there

1 Like

me too