NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

this person referred to the “waitlist undergraduate” as “waitlisted underclassman” but they’re the same thing. not sure how accurate this really is, but I’ve seen multiple posts claiming the same thing as the one I linked.

2 Likes

Can anyone see this waitlisted underclassmen on home portal if yes then please let me know how to go about it?

i still have no changes in application portal and only summer housing…

3 Likes

sameee

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

2 Likes

I see it! All you have to do is follow Mommabear1’s link and login but it only means something if at least one of your two buttons on your application portal disappears.

2 Likes

@BrownGirl1234 -can you explain the one of two buttons theory? I currently can see both of “my buttons” on the applicant portal (“Personal Information Update Request” and “Application Information Update Request” (although when I click on this it says they cannot accommodate any updates at this point) and I am still able to withdraw (it is greyed out but if I click on it-it brings me to the withdraw form). I do not have a checklist. So freaking confused.

Has anyone’s two buttons disappeared yet??? I reread the thread and it looks like everyone still has both buttons, but some have had other changes like checklist disappearing or housing changes.

i still have both, my checklist, and summer housing !

1 Like

same

what does it look like when the checklist is gone?

Decisions will be released here via this portal by April 1st.

Self-Reported Academic Record

If you have submitted your SRAR for this year, thank you! If you’d like to check or update the data you’ve entered, click on the button below. If you have applied previously and have filled out the SRAR in the past, please click the link below to relink your SRAR to this year’s application.

Having trouble accessing the SRAR using the button above? Click here to continue to the SRAR.

If you no longer wish for your application to be reviewed by the admissions team at NYU, please click below to withdraw your application.

WITHDRAW MY NYU APPLICATION NYU Personal Information Update Request

NYU Application Information Update Request

Meet NYU

Why I Picked NYU

A first-generation student’s college decision story.

Read More

Why You Should Visit the Office of Financial Education

Five questions for Office of Financial Education director Natasha Bean about how to financially prepare for college and beyond.

Read More

Finding Fit Through Instagram: Social Media and the College Search

You read that right—more and more colleges use social media to connect with students. Here’s how to connect with NYU online.

Read More

Instagram

Image posted by meetnyu to instagram with caption: Residence Life at NYU is SO much more than just where you live while you study. From excursions to iconic city landmarks to one-of-a-kind events like NYU Flurry, there are countless opportunities for new adventures and building community with your fellow Violets. Read more about one student’s favorite @nyuhousing experiences at the link in our bio, and check out our Reels for short tours inside our first-year residence halls! (New tours just dropped today!)

meetnyu

Residence Life at NYU is SO much more than just where you live while you study. From excursions to iconic city landmarks to one-of-a-kind events like NYU Flurry, there are countless opportunities for new adventures and building community with your fellow Violets. Read more about one student’s favorite @nyuhousing experiences at the link in our bio, and check out our Reels for short tours inside our first-year residence halls! (New tours just dropped today!)

Profile image for meetnyu@MEETNYU2 HOURS AGO

Image posted by meetnyu to instagram with caption: It’s Join us in selecting the most iconic NYC character. Cast your votes in the comments and in our IG stories! 💜

meetnyu

It’s #MarchMadness! Join us in selecting the most iconic NYC character. Cast your votes in the comments and in our IG stories! :purple_heart: #sweet16

Profile image for meetnyu@MEETNYU20 HOURS AGO

Image posted by meetnyu to instagram with caption: HI EVERYONE I’M BACK AGAIN!! My name is Elim (she/her) and I will be taking you around my day at NYU!!🎉 I’m currently a junior majoring in Media, Culture, and Communication @nyusteinhardt @mccnyu with minors in Producing @nyutisch and Art History @nyucas 🥳 I’m also from Shenzhen, China😎 On campus, I work as an Undergraduate Admissions Ambassador (of course) and I’m also part of an asian interest sorority @nyukappas and on the executive board for Asian Cultural Union @nyu_acu :) I’m so excited to show you what my day in the life will be like so feel free to leave any questions at all in the comments, DMs, and stories! 😍

meetnyu

HI EVERYONE I’M BACK AGAIN!! My name is Elim (she/her) and I will be taking you around my day at NYU!!:tada:

I’m currently a junior majoring in Media, Culture, and Communication @nyusteinhardt @mccnyu with minors in Producing @nyutisch and Art History @nyucas :partying_face: I’m also from Shenzhen, China​:sunglasses:

On campus, I work as an Undergraduate Admissions Ambassador (of course) and I’m also part of an asian interest sorority @nyukappas and on the executive board for Asian Cultural Union @nyu_acu :slight_smile: I’m so excited to show you what my day in the life will be like so feel free to leave any questions at all in the comments, DMs, and stories! :heart_eyes:

Profile image for meetnyu@MEETNYU3 HOURS AGO

Load more

@Mommabear1 I was confused too but people have been saying that at least one of the two buttons have to “disappear” for the housing portal to mean something. I was super confused about whether “disappear” meant the button will be gone or if the button will stop working.

Yeah i logged in but i can see the summer 2022 housing page.

This is the screenshot of my housing page. What does it means? BTW my checklist doesn’t disappear.

mine looks the same but i think it doesn’t matter bc we can’t click the academic year one

1 Like

Yeah even i got this same thing

But I have the checklist :sob::sob:

same! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Wait do you have the checklist?