NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

yes, I have :sob:. Does it mean I get wl/rej?

I can’t say anything at this point.

let’s hope AO are processing results rn

Yess let’s see best of luck to everyone!

Let’s not assume anything rn and wait till the decisions are released. If the colleges would want us to know about our decisions early, they would tell us early. Let’s not stress out everyone and wait for a few more days. Good luck everyone!
p.s. I’m an applicant as well, so wish me luck!

6 Likes

My D’s buttons will still allow her to make changes.

So, the first one will allow here to make changes to her personal information. Yet, when I click the second (bottom) button, it gives me this:

"It is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate any change requests to your application at this time. You may email your request to [admissions.ops@nyu.edu]with the subject line Past Deadline Application Information Update Request . We will review your request and notify you regarding whether or not we are able to update your application.

We look forward to sharing your final decision soon."

Okay, this is really weird. After I clicked the second button and got the message above, now my daughter’s second button has disappeared from her portal screen?! What the heck does that mean?

Can you tell me once what tabs to go for even ill check my portal.?

and now her checklist disappeared too. I hope I didn’t mess anything up for her.

but my checklist is there

Did her housing options change?

My checklist is gone, but I still have the “NYU Personal Information Update Request” button and Summer 2022 in my Housing Portal - did I get rejected lol

1 Like

Same
sigh

I don’t know. My daughter’s second button disappeared, as did her checklist, after I clicked the second button. Her housing portal still just has summer 2022. So, maybe it means she was rejected or maybe it means portal astrology is a completely meaningless art meant to distract us as we pass the time away. Yes, sometimes it does end up getting things right, but like they say, “even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut.”

1 Like

Does anyone still have both buttons?

Does anyone who did NOT do a summer program have anything other than Summer in housing?

Yes i only have summer 2022

I mean does anyone who didn’t do a summer program have anything OTHER THAN just “Summer 2022” on housing

WAIT is that bad? Did u apply to Steinhardt?

1 Like

guys my checklist and one button disappeared! still have summer housing tho

3 Likes