NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Same here, which college did you apply to ?

Same, i hope the summer housing is not the indicator

I applied to CAS, how about you guys?

1 Like

applied to CAS! for politics

1 Like

I now only have one button.

Me too, I am starting to feel that portal astrology may not be working this time tho

Feel like everyone who has applied to CAS has got their buttons disappeared

1 Like

Yes. DS has Abou Dhabu. (Sorry for the spelling). Autocorrect is a beast.

1 Like

what school did you apply to?

edit: sorry i reread ur post and u mentioned it!

i hope that’s the case and we all get accepted:)

I only have this tab on my housing portal

1 Like

yea i think so my checklist and one of my buttons disappeared, i still have summer housing so idk this time around it’s been weird

does anyone who applied to CAS NY and didnt do the summer program have something other than Summer 2022?

1 Like

I did not do a summer program.

Summer 2022

Please select a site if you are applying to live in NYU housing and are not part of an NYU academic program (e.g. CAS Summer in London):

Available Sites

Academic Year 2022-2023

Term Classification

New York City
Waitlist Undergraduate

i HONESTLY DON’T THINK HAVING THIS OR NOT HAVING THIS IS ANY INDICATION OF ACCEPTANCE********

what happened to those who had this last year?

Unfortunately, now one of my daughter’s blue buttons is gone and she only has summer housing. Based on prior postings, this seems to be a denial sign. Unless it only matters when both buttons are gone? Any last glimmer of hope? It obviously makes sense that the admitted students should have an academic housing option

This is what my daughter has now.

Did both buttons have to be gone for the housing portal to mean anything? Right now my daughter has only the summer 2022 housing and one blue button (the personal info). I know in EDI and EDII this was a rejection, I am just wondering if both buttons have to disappear before I draw the conclusion.

I honestly wouldn’t draw a conclusion just yet tbh, lots of ppl have gotten in with the one button and summer housing, and a lot of the time they are still changing up until the day of decisions releasing!

3 Likes
4 Likes