NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

If anyone is willing to share what they see, it would be greatly appreciated. Starting to panic (I know I shouldn’t but I am :frowning: )

this is what mine look like lol

3 Likes

I applied for CAS and I have only one button (personal information update request) and I still have the summer 2022 housing

does anyone know what this means, I have a bad feeling I was rejected or something

My daughter has the same and is down to one button. Unless they have changed the system, it seems that this is a bad sign…

This is what I see.

But when I click on Access Application and go through the term selector—it brings me to Spring 2022. I think it’s a bad sign too. ughhhhhhhhhh

ok same

im personally still holding hope lmao, ik in the past its been a bad sign, but as previous students have said that people have still gotten in with the summer app only!

I am holding out hope with you @yass28 !!! I want to throw up at this point.

1 Like

This is the housing portal that admitted students have reported having, so it’s a very good sign!

mine is the same! but I also have spring in my portal IDK what this means

Hey, I am just wondering if your buttons have disappeared yet? and if you still have the same thing on your housing portal? Thanks!

Now I only have one button. And the housing portal does not change, still summer.

1 Like

Before, I only had NYU NY for my summer housing, but not I have NYU AD as well. What does this mean?

I have one button “personal info update” and summer 2022. I think I am rejected.

ohh, I do not have the checklist now.

I don’t have the checklist either and only one blue button to update personal information and the option for only summer housing, is that a sign of rejection? I’m very anxious

another way to predict the result.
To check whether your email adress exist or not.
The email adress is look like: NETID@nyu.edu

I have this too and given my luck recently, I don’t think this is a good sign. :sob:

1 Like