NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

saw past year threads. many with one button and summer only got in.

2 Likes

Can you share the threads/links? Thank you!

the class of 2025 rd thread

At this time, except for personal information button, everything disappeared on the portal

Hi guys! Not completely sure if the portal speculation is accurate at all, but I have Summer 2022 + Academic Year 2022-2023. This seems to be the best sign possible?

1 Like

I think it means ā€œadmitā€!

Iā€™m really hoping it does since NYU is my dream school :smile:

the NETID email thing didnā€™t work for me. Iā€™m firmly convinced that NYU yield protected mešŸ¤£

how do you check on the NETID email?

some people are saying we should check if our NETID@nyu.edu email exists. this internal bug was there for ED, at least.

i thought that was for stern only and it was netid.stern@nyu.edu

1 Like

I think that these ā€œindicatorsā€ have zero back up proof. So, I think we should stop driving ourselves crazy. Even the ppl with the supposedly good indicators are indicating to us that they arenā€™t buying its a good indicator because there are such conflicting past posts. One of them said they have the academic year plus summer but when they click on access application it brings them to spring. According to past posts, thatā€™s not good. So, anyway, I think we need to wait and see.

Do you think they could release decisions today?

3 Likes

No. The official email is 3/30

2 Likes

So no one has academic year yet right?

ed2 admit here, and unfortunately housing indicators were 100% accurate for us. but, there seems to be lots of weird stuff happening with the rd indicators so idk.

a lot of ppl do

no thats only for stern

youre good dw

wait so what are the housing indicators?

Okay, so who has ā€œAcademic Yearā€ in their housing portal and DID NOT do a summer program with NYU?