NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I can see NYU home on my portal. When I click on it Albert pops up and I can add my profile pic. does that mean i’m in??

yes! seems like a good sign!

do you mean where it says, “Smile, upload your profile pic etc etc” if its that then I think everyone has that on nyu home, if not then it could be a sign

I only have that and I can click on it BUT I canNOT upload a pic. It just brings me back to the home page.

I have academic year and summer https://housing.nyu.edu/apply and I did NOT do a summer program. I really do NOT think it means anything…

1 Like

yeah same, when i click on the profile pic it brings me back to home. i applied to CAS and still only have the summer housing

I applied nursing. @collegeapp15 - I wouldn’t read too much into just having summer or having or not having academic year. I think we are all in the same boat. As in we may all get in or we may not get in. Who knows…???

1 Like

If you have options other than Summer 2022 on your housing portal screen, can you please post a screenshot? I am curious what it looks like. Thanks!!

1 Like

AGAIN-I DO NOT THINK THIS IS ANY INDICATION BC WHEN I CLICK ON ACCESS APPLICATION IT BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER SCREEN AND WHEN I CLICK ACADEMIC TERM–IT BRINGS UP SPRING 2022…

DON’T GET ME WRONG–I AM PRAYING THAT IS A POSITIVE INDICATOR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Praying for you! And us all!

if the checklist has disappeared and you still only have summer, its not the best sign…

1 Like

While you’re giving your opinion—I will bite—what if any do you think about my situation?

Thank you in advance :). Looking for a crystal ball because I am super anxious as this is my top choice.

it will bring up Spring 2022 for anyone who actually has Academic Year and clicks on it, because of course you can’t actually apply for Academic Year housing yet. What matters is whether or not you have Spring 2022 on that screen you’re showing us, which you don’t. That’s a good sign! (look, I know someone in a previous reply said to stop looking into portal speculation, but this very same situation happened last year and turned out to be very accurate)

(yes, i have seen people that do have spring 2022 on that very screen you screenshotted. so it is two different cases)

“if the checklist has disappeared and you still only have summer” ----this was a positive sign of admission at last years RD

2 Likes

Yea I saw that on the previous year’s thread. Anything with Spring was bad, while just Summer and Summer + Academic Year were good. I actually have a friend that knows they are not going to get into NYU and applied for fun. Would it be useful if I asked them what their housing portal looks like? Since they are already pretty sure of their decision outcome.

I would love to see that info!

Alrighty, they said they won’t be able to until very late tonight or tomorrow, but it’ll definitely be useful.

1 Like

literally same, most of us cas applicants still only have summer housing so tbh i’m deciding to not read too much into it! especially bc i’ve spoken to other ppl who had summer housing and both buttons and still got in.

4 Likes

oh wow. honestly, rd indicators are so random and unreliable. also, very different from ed2. i got into nyuad, and all of us who had spring got in.

1 Like

Who knows lol? I’m hoping that Summer 2022 + Academic Year 2022-2023 mean something positive as a lot of people think it does. Also, for ED2, the Spring season is still more than a month away; meanwhile, we’re already in the midst of the Spring season. So it makes sense that they would be different.

1 Like