NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

From California
4.16w/3.73uw
1480 SAT
Very strong ECs and essays
So far have gotten into UT Austin, UMD-College Park, Ohio State, UIUC, DePaul, ASU(Barrett), Drexel
Waitlisted at Rice, UNC-Chapel Hill, UCSD, UCSB
Rejected from UChicago, Northwestern, UCLA, UC Berkeley, BU, Northeastern, UCI

i have the same thing as u

Friday

what major?

iā€™m pretty sure i wonā€™t get into stern, but maybe one of my alternates

with one button disappeared at the same time?

hey nicholas, you think it comes out in waves? like if i have summer rn wiill it update to summer + academic soon if an acceptance is logged into my system?

Thatā€™s how it seems to be for everyone. If there is any merit to the portal speculation, focus on the first housing page you see, with the large boxes.

I applied economics everywhere, but for NYU Stern I applied Business with core concentration in Econ

1 Like

that very well could be the case, Iā€™m not sure. the only thing i feel relatively confident in saying is that seeing Summer 2022 + Academic Year 2022-2023 is likely a good sign. Otherwise from that, itā€™s a tossup.

1 Like

Yes, with one button disappearing at the same time.

nice!

god I think I will get red

rej

Hereā€™s my stats for reference:
Applied to CAS
Computer Science major
1550 SAT
101.6 Weighted GPA (yea my school has no calculation of a 4.0/5.0 system)
Decent ECs with multiple leadership positions
LGBTQ+ Student
NY Resident with Legacy

I have Summer 2022 + Academic Year 2022-2023 on my portal. Hope this can help a bit!

1 Like

if you donā€™t mind sharing, what other schools have you gotten into?

I didnā€™t actually apply to a ton, but Iā€™ll share what I have

Accepted: Boston University, SUNY Stony Brook, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York Institute of Technology

Waitlisted: Georgia Institute of Technology (OOS)

Rejected: Northeastern University

congrats on ur acceptances!!

1 Like

thank ya! iā€™m rly hoping to go to NYU tbh, and i know i shouldnā€™t get my hopes up, but seeing the summer + academic year there is getting me rly excited haha

same here! I donā€™t rly mind if I donā€™t get into Stern, Iā€™m fine with going to one of my alternates