NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

How much does NYU look at ECs? I applied to Tisch Game Design w 1460 SAT and a decent art portfolio, but my ECs and recommendation letters are meh-tier. I’m freaking out at this point given that having summer only could possibly be a bad sign…

Stern is incredibly difficult to get into it seems, unfortunately

I’ve applied for the exact same!
International
1500 sat
39/42 or 41/45 IB score
Decent ECs and essays
Really strong supplemental essay

1 Like

i honestly cannot confidently inform you on that, since the application for an arts school is an incredibly different process from something like the college of arts and sciences.

I know, I just applied cuz NYU lets me put alternate options, and I didn’t wanna leave any regrets

well i’m rooting for you!

1 Like

does having one button mean that theyve put up your decision?

it seems that is the case. if one of the two buttons disappears, the decision has been uploaded, from what most have said.

1 Like

I have summer + academic year (waitlisted undergraduate). I applied to nursing. My stats are pretty similar to yours. 35 ACT, 3.8 uw gpa, 4.7 weighted and some pretty cool ECs (but not spectacular)

1 Like

seems that it is likely you got accepted then! don’t take my word for it, i’m not a prophet lol, but that’s the best possible sign.

I have no favorites though on albert :frowning:
so, maybe waitlisted or rejected, if the favorites thing is “a thing”

hm, is it possible you misinterpreted what they meant? they meant on the favourites tab of NYUHome.

hat does the lock icon symbol mean?

You may see that some cards have a lock symbol. This means that the service requires the use of VPN to be accessed from off campus.

Get URL

Smile!

If you haven’t uploaded your profile photo yet, it’s really quick! Just click Go, then Edit Profile to upload your picture.

Get URL

Did you know?

NYU Home allows you to save items in your favorites tab so you can easily find what’s most important to you. Get started now!

This is all I see when I click on favorites…:frowning:

oh, huh, that is interesting. that it wasn’t automatically favorited. honestly can’t tell ya what it means, if it means anything at all.

Gonna now cry…
Do u mind showing me what yours looks like…?

Mine looks like this but now I kinda start to believe that all these astrology things are simply NYU admissions ■■■■■■■■ us lol

2 Likes

I definitely do NOT have that. I think that may be an awesome sign for you. Even though I have academic year + summer – -thinking that it means nothing right now…ughhhhhh.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I hope that you get in (and we all do). I think that the auto favorite is a pretty good sign!!!

I have this but I also only have summer housing…

2 Likes

So here it’s the green squares but Summer only. Two days ago it was summer and academic year, no green squares. I think they are trolling us!