NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

nobody has that this time around

I did apply without asking for housing cause I live close by. One button, two favorites, and I can make the deposit on housing. I can also open the satisfactory academic progress panel on Albert.

Trueā€¦I am multi-tasking thoughā€¦

1 Like

a couple nyu ad kids have. plus a lot of ed kids did say the best time was the day before or day of decisions to check because thats when majority of the changes are being made

1 Like

What does it say when you open SAP?

oh sorry, i should have specified ny campus. i donā€™t think iā€™ve seen anyone in the rd round for the nyu campus without at least the summer housing option, with possibly academic year or spring in addition.

What did you see after opening the thing? I only saw an error message:(

same for me error

this is what it says for me when I open SAP

i donā€™t have a withdraw application button anymore, it just says decisions will be released by april first. iā€™m guessing this means rejected lmao

1 Like

Field does not exist ā€“ DERIVED_FA_SS.MESSAGE_TEXT.
NYU_FA_ACCESSIBILITY.Components.NYU_FA_SAP_DTL_FL.OnExecute Name:NYU_FA_SAP_SEL_FL__Activate PCPC:10297 Statement:164
Called from:NYU_FA_SAP_SEL_FL.Activate Statement:1

A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.

Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.

this is what I see

This is what I see too.

doesnā€™t mean youā€™re rejected at all. the only somewhat reliable indicator is the Summer + Academic year, and it seems thereā€™s rly no indicator of rejection. So nobody should lose any hope at this point <3

Most people do NOT have a withdraw button anymore. You are good.

oh okay :sob::sob:

in the midst of all of this wild data surrounding portal speculation, is it fairly reasonable to come to the conclusion that the Summer + Academic Year is probably a good sign?

I see select appropriate aid year like what was posted above.

Thereā€™s no scientific way to know since none of us have got the decision yet, but if only a small bunch of people have it then itā€™s probably good sign

Do you see academic year in your housing portal then?

1 Like

if you donā€™t mind telling which school did you apply to?