NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

To me, I love both communication, maths, and business, so I choose Gallatin. (btw, Stern is too hard for me to applyyy!!!

1 Like

So, we now have 3 Gallatin applicants confirmed on this board. I guess this is why the acceptance rate is higher for Gallatin than the other schools. They must not receive that many applicants.

Who wouldnā€™t want the flexibility to create their own program by only taking the classes they are most interested in? You only need to take 25% of your classes at Gallatin and then you can choose classes from other schools to round out the curriculum. It sounds like an amazing program that is really unique.

Does anyone know where to find out the number of applications per school? I donā€™t think the Common Data Set breaks these numbers down.

Do all Tandon applicants have Summer only?

Yeah itā€™s really cool, but Iā€™m still worrying about the admit rate for Gallatin.

I have summer

Are there any Tandon applicants here who have anything other than summer in their housing portal? I believe these guys are releasing the housing updates in waves. I have only summer.

I only have summer.

Hereā€™s the data of ā€œbuttonā€ &ā€œhousing pageā€ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PCpABu9aXuRh1XbEjO0YKFAaW8RZ6SvA2ianX4lzzcY/edit#gid=1606861284

I think I am rejected :frowning:

whatā€™s that man?

countdown to the crash of the housing portal starts now

summer only, two autofavs, applied to rory

Does anyone have recent changes in the housing portal today?

When are decisions out?

wednesday at 4

Please refer to my earlier post

ANY buttons (whether it be one or two) is a conclusive sign that your decision has been made and inferences from your housing status can be accurately interpreted

What two buttons are you guys talking about?

This is the furthest from the truth.

No one out of a self-made server of over 150 ED applicants, or if any, extremely, extremely few, had this happen to them.

Summer is everything but an acceptance when your buttons have disappeared. Be prepared.

Do not enter this site. It is not made for you and is inaccurate in indicators. It is made for administration.

This site is possibly grounds for rejection.

Refer to my earlier comments