NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

that is so not true. If you read last years thread you’d know that housing was still changing even when they had one button left, this was true until the day of admissions

3 Likes

I saw that but what buttons are you guys talking about?
I have this

it’s the blue green buttons on the application status page, there were 2 but now I think majority have 1 (it says personal info update)

1 Like

Oh that one yeah i have the personal information update request only.

okay but this year is this year and now nyu has changed housing status’s (academic year is now present). we’ve done massive amounts of surveying and recording to have our findings, however it is your choice to believe it, though.

refer to earlier comments if you’re somehow confused

no it’s not lmao it’s a public site where nyu students are able to look at the data of the school everyone is able to use it LMAO

1 Like

here’s the thing buddy. you said having no apps means waitlist or alt school. no one this round has no apps so now you’re gonna tell no one is gonna get waitlisted? that just doesn’t make sense. plus using your logic saying this year is this year. ed 2 is ed 2. rd is rd. please stop acting like your apart of the admissions office and telling people that they got one decision or another. we are building everything on theories, nothing is confirmed till actual decisions come out

2 Likes

Even if someone is from admissions on this site they should go and work and not spend time on chat boards…

4 Likes

i don’t know how you’re so confident about something that doesn’t even line up with what people are seeing for regular decision this time around. though housing indicators have been present in the past few cycles of RD and ED, what indicators people see and what they mean have not at all been consistent. we here in this thread have come to conclusions, although unsteady ones that are no guarantee, based on what students are actually seeing right now, in the present, while also thinking about past indicators. just coming in and telling everyone they’re wrong and confidently stating you know better is beyond arrogant.

7 Likes

One would think that an employee wouldn’t even be allowed to talk about their process and alleged indicators, right? I mean certainly that would violate internal policies.

1 Like

The questions I have are why the checklists are gone so early (last year RD it was on the decision day) and why numbers with summer-only are unusually high. We’ll never know tho.

changes can still happen to housing by decision day. As far as I can see most Tandon applicants still only have summer only, whether that be because this forum only has an extremely small pool of applicants that didn’t receive any changes or because Tandon applicants in general still haven’t received those changes

My checklist was just gone last weekend.

I had a change to https://housing.nyu.edu/PortalXNYC/3EAF4BAF/15/170/Academic_Year_Applic-Term_Selector

This just happened. It used to only say Spring but now says Academic Year and Spring still when I click on the Academic Year Application.

So, changes are definitely still happening after there is only one button.

1 Like

sorryyyy I cannot open that link. you mean you have “Academic year +spring” ?

like your name hahahaha

1 Like

of course :muscle:

Go to: https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

Then click on access academic year application which will bring you to a different screen.

Then click on academic year application (this is where I had Spring only for application and now it shows Spring + Academic Year 2022-2023).

I hope these instructions help :slight_smile:

The point of me posting this —is to show that changes DO OCCUR to housing after you only have ONE BUTTON showing. This change just occurred for me this morning.

1 Like