NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

same

Go to NYU Home, and click on the tab that says NYU Life. At the bottom, there should be a little box for housing forms, click GO. Once you get there you have to actually hit Access Application, if it’s for just Summer you have to select a campus from the drop-down first. That should get you to the page.

1 Like

Ohh okay, thank u!

Can anyone access the NYU Classes on NYUHome?

1 Like

mhm! though that was there for me for a really long time lol.

I don’t have that

I can access it and see my NYU made email, is that normal?

Yes, I think everyone can access that!

Are there any Gallatin applicants that have anything besides summer in their housing portal?

1 Like

yessir

Yeah. We can access but we still have Summer only in housing. Things are getting crazy now!!!

Are decisions scheduled to come out Wednesday (3/30) or Friday?

wednesday 4pm est

Wednesday at 4 p.m. est

Are there any Tandon applicants here who have anything other than summer in their housing portal? I believe these guys are releasing the housing updates in waves. I have only summer.

I do NOT have this and I have academic year application available. I DO think this is a positive sign (people having it favorited) :slight_smile:

i did gph: sociology (cas major) and mine hasn’t updated yet :sob::sob::sob:

This is so exciting for you!!!

1 Like

IKR?? i’m so excited. these past few weeks have been some of the worst i’ve had in a long time, i need this xd

1 Like

Son applied to Tisch. On Friday portal changed from 2 buttons to 1, and added Academic year to Housing portal.

1 Like

seems a good sign! i wish i was talented enough to go to an arts or music school, man, that’s way more my passion.