NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

yeah same

1 Like

but maybe we will be able to access it hours before decision time so could be a useful link

1 Like

same

1 Like

Can you see the events from 2019?

I think so as well kinda like the connect link that was opened 5 hours before decisions,last year

For the love of mankind, I was gonna log off this site…
I am an addict…:confused:

Can anyone get into Brightspace on NYU homepage? Can someone check for me please? Yesterday, I was able to access and tonight I cannot. :frowning:

im not sure if this is accurate because mine exists on email checker . net but not when I try to log in from gmail

alright goodnight people. almost exactly 24 hours left till decisions lets go

2 Likes

I happen to think its a good sign

No.

Thank you for checking

i tried using like 4 different email checker websites and all claim my email is valid. gmail still says invalid though so idk

I think email checkers are inaccurate…even though I didn’t apply to stern it said “my stern email was good"

Are you a Stern applicant?

yep, and housing portal only shows summer 2022

For NON Stern applicants try this email checker:

valid for me…im a non stern applicant

3 Likes

Me too. Not sure how reliable it is though :confused: I stuck in a bunch of ridiculous made up emails and they all came back not valid.

its not accurate. my friend sent me the wrong email the other day, when i tried emailing her, gmail sent me the email back saying the email was invalid, so i stuck that email in the link and it came back as valid

Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like