NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

When I checked several random non-sense number before @nyu.edu, they all came back valid.

1 Like

Alright, we can throw this idea out

Next
:slight_smile:

Yeah def agree. I just typed in fatnilly@nyu.edu and it came back as valid lol. So the website is nonsense

1 Like

Try using this link: NYU Housing Application Portal

For early decision applicants, those who got in received a “Starrez Error,” but those who got rejected were able to log in. Does anyone get a “Starrez Error” or did this get patched?

I am a tandon applicant and only have summer 2022 in my housing portal. is it a bad sign? I thought i had a pretty high chance of getting in

this is one of the portals that like absolutely everyone here has been talking about for a long time lol, so i doubt anyone is receiving the error anymore

I used to receive this error, so I searched on the Internet. Some say that closing your Ad Blocker or Privacy protector add-in of your browsers will solve the error problem. So I tried to do so and don’t see this error anymore (around 8 or 9 hours before). I don’t know if this happens because I turned off those add-ins or a decision has been recently made for me.

I applied to CAS, have only one button on the portal, and have summer on my housing form.

1 Like

yea if turning off your ad blocker made it change, that’s probably why you were receiving the error

The survey results show that one person from Stern has Academic Year in housing. Could that person check if Stern email is working? Enter “netid@stern.nyu.edu” on the Gmail login page and check whether it takes you to the NYU login page or shows you an invalid email address error.

1 Like

it doesn’t work

Alright, thank you.

does anyone think there would be a way to check if you got in tomorrow before 4pm? there hasssssss to be some way im too impatient :weary:

Where is the stern email located?

1 Like

A few hours before the results, the accepted students portal will become active. Here’s the portal:
https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/adresource
Although it is currently inactive, it will become active a few hours before the results. This has been the best indicator, it has worked for everyone in the Rd class of 2025

10 Likes

Why does this make me happy?

8 Likes

but everybody seems to have summer only 

Ok let’s try that, if you have summer only do a thumbs up. otherwise any other emoji.

13 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

update: two of my friends who applied to Tandon don’t have academic year like me. I checked another friend who applied to CAS bio and he does have academic year

i applied to cas politics and still have summer only :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Majors that reported Sum+Aca Year:
Stern Business (2), Rory Nursing (2), Tandon CS (1), CAS Math (1), CAS Neural Sci (2), CAS Bio (1), CAS CS (1), NYUAD CS (1), Gallatin (1), Steinhardt MCC (1).

*This is from the survey out of 55 samples, so can be wrong or misleading.

1 Like