NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Is a school’s social scene important to you? I believe Madison and UCSD are very different in this regard, Madison is a very social “party” school, the feedback I have gotten about UCSD is it’s pretty quiet.

1 Like

yeah that’s true. UCSD would be less social

1 Like

Yes, I’ve heard about UC Socially Dead. Perfect weather & quiet social scene OR frozen tundra & active social scene.

I’m also a tandon applicant and I only have summer in my housing. Has yours changed yet?

I was just checking out the NYU Box Office on NYU Home! Wow - lots of great discounted tickets for shows and sporting events! Very cool!

I am looking at that stuff to keep my mind off the other stuff!!

I am also part of Tandon sob it didn’t change for me yet ;(

bruh aight then i’m just telling u what was consistent for this year but you’re more than welcome to do u

does anyone know if financial aid packets come out tmr as well?

@Nicholas_Deieso What do you get when you go to:
https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/admit_events
and try to sign up for one of the events in April?

I get this message:
Unfortunately, this event is only for admitted students. If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please contact us at admissions.ops@nyu.edu.

it does

Pick Wisconsin if you want a great school nestled between 2 lakes, in a safe city/college town, super fun sports atmosphere & kind supportive campus camaraderie.

1 Like

it says the event is passed for me

Do you have summer and academic year in your housing portal?

yes

Hi! Class of 2025 here! When I got my NYU decision last year, some people got their financial aid the evening before, morning of decision day, or even after decisions came out. If you don’t see it now, don’t worry because it solely depends on the school you applied for. Some schools publish their decisions/financial aid awards earlier than others. However, don’t make this stress you out. I’m just trying to help and relieve some stress in this forum. You got this!! Stay strong!!

5 Likes

did the summer, summer + academic year, and spring housing play a factor in admission?

1 Like

Yes and no. Last year, spring+summer generally meant rejection or waitlist. Summer +academic year generally meant acceptance. I’m not sure what summer only meant since I don’t really remember seeing one. However, take the astrology with a grain of salt because some people who received spring and summer last year were admitted. It looks like NYU is taking a new and different approach to stress applicants out by switching up portal astrology. Hang in there!

1 Like

Thanks for the input! Do you know if every applicant has an email ending with nyu.edu, or is it just select applicants (according to your experience last year)? Also can every applicant access the portal to pay deposits through Albert?

yes, I believe that every applicant has a nyu email address and can pay the deposit for fall 2022.

2 Likes