NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Based on past threads, yes for both.

1 Like

this really is an indicator.

Wrote below.

Seems that those with summer+academic year able to see ‘event has passed’ while the rest sees something like it is only for accepted students. Just a weak speculation tho

Nyu.edu was for everyone I remember. I believe when you’re a student, your email gets a slight makeover and is changed to university id (not too sure). However, it’s not really accurate, nor is the stern trick at the moment. That trick will come into play when decisions are about to release. And the deposit payment was available for us too. That’s most of what I can remember.

2 Likes

Any NYUAD applicants here? I have summer+fall. Any of you have summer+academic year?

I have only summer and was able to see the “event has passed” message

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is an accurate assessment and makes the summer housing option appear to be a rejection at this point.

I’m hoping I’m wrong or that something changes in the morning, but it isn’t looking good for those of us with summer and the error message that says only for admitted students.

That is definitely a good sign for you that indicates maybe not all summer only apps are rejections.

Mine shows this (hmmmmm)
https://■■■■■■/vHBt0Cc

what does it say when you try to register for an April event using this link?
https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/admit_events

Unfortunately, this event is only for admitted students
Guess I am rejected=-=

maybe cuz they haven’t activated the link yet. I have summer+fall, but it also says “for admitted students only” lol

Congratulation! I think you are in. (I very confused cuz my first choice campus for NYU is shanghai

Honestly, i have no idea. I only applied to NYUAD, don’t know how the portal might be different for different campuses. Anyway, wish you good luck for tmr!

I have event has passed and my housing portal has summer + academic year, but I also applied for stern which is insanely impossible so idk at this point lol

does anyone here know what the portal update email might look like tomorrow - I know typically the email notifying you of your update looks different from decision to decision?

That’s odd that having summer and academic year doesn’t correlate to access to the admitted student page.

Various people with different housing options seem to have access on both sides with no recognizable pattern. I guess we haven’t learned anything.

5 Likes

I think its because the person who wrote that only applied to NYUAD so events of NYU in nyc would not make sense for him

i was admitted ed2 and i have the same thing so dont worry about that rn

2 Likes