NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Yeah, I think that meat nothing because we didn’t even set a password for the e-mail address.

Yes exactly

I just tried logging in with the email I used for the common app, and it asked for a temporary pin. I assume that means it’s the right credentials, but they must have a locked 2-factor authentication system to prevent applicants from going in too early.

how many bottoms do you guys have now in portal?

Just the one green ‘personal information update’ button.

same

I only have one haha

Does anyone have 0 button right now?

2 Likes

Does anyone know what time decisions are being released?

My son still has summer 2022 for him (applied to Stern). Maybe an end of road for him. if that is the case will select between USC and WashU (inclining USC because of NMF merit). Good luck to you all.

1 Like

But who said summer only is a reject😂?
Many get in with just it

5 Likes

Just basing on historical trends. That is the reason I said “maybe”. Love to be wrong on this

2 Likes

4 p.m est.

2 Likes

Morning. I see my son hopped on the site last night to join the discussion. He also was accepted to USC and was lucky enough to get Presidential Scholarship for 50% tuition. We’re in NY so we would have at least liked to have him on the East coast but just can’t pass that up. He decided not to check this site anymore because after going through the last few years, the astrology was suspect at best and is really over the drama that was the application process. TBH it’s a total lottery-no rhyme or reason. Good grades/test scores and all the rest just get you a ticket for the drawing. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Does anyone have Withdraw Application?

I think it disappeared

2 Likes

guys im literally going to be anxious asf all day today

1 Like

I’m sooo anxious !!!

1 Like

are you able to login into nyu brightspace as well ?

im also a tandon applicant and i only have summer housing and when I try to register for events it says its only for admitted students :frowning: