NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

yea especially since this year they have over 100,000 applicants, theres so many portals and other things they have to upload, it’ll be alot, im not gonna check anything until 4 pm because know i can almost be certain that portal astrology isn’t gonna work anytime soon, they show us valuable information when the times comes

4 Likes

damn this long wait has dwindled down to 4 hours. good luck everyone

7 Likes

fingers crosseddd

2 Likes

Those polls we did above regarding buttons won’t be accurate anymore as our button and 4/1 just disappeared. Looks like they are updating by department, Steinhardt here with summer+academic

lmao imagine nyu just looking through this sub and laughing at us LMAO

8 Likes

Yup! everyone is still in the running as far I can tell!

2 Likes

I wonder how they managed to holistically review 100,000 applicants.

2 Likes

my button disappeared . bye

dount they did tbh, i think they probably cut everyone that didn’t meet a certain gpa and only reviewed those that met it

3 Likes

yup most likely based off gpa

Hmm, it seems that buttons+housing is not an indicator any more. Have anyone tried the connect link since that is more accurate according to last year.

to scared to click tbh LMAO

But since kids were able to access it last year ,this year they might make it inactive until 4

i remember reading they never have a set limit on people they can admit, do yall really think thats true? ive always had my doubts

does this link work for anyone https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/adresource 139

def don’t think the application button means much besides they’re uploading the results in waves or such … i’m summer + academic term and i don’t have any buttons now as of today …

4 Likes

says its inactive

2 Likes

Inactive ehe

1 Like

Some ppl with summer+academic got ddl has past when they click on register for the admitted students event as for those with summer only. While some students with summer only get ‘this event is only for admitted students’. For all students, if they chose a date on 2022, none of them can access. Maybe this could indicate sth?

so when will results come out today at 4pm or within next few days? I am so confused