NYU Fall Transfer 2023

No thread for this so far so I thought I’d make one since the deadline is coming up!

2 Likes

I’m transferring from a top40 private school with 58+22IP credit, GPA 3.76, HS weighted GPA 4.14, applying as a CS student @ Tandon

2 Likes

Hey, I am applying to be a sophomore, currently a freshmen and Im a CS Major and yes also an International student , super nervous!

2 Likes

Transferring from a Top 50 private university, with a ~3.7 GPA, HS GPA was a 4.0 (top nationally ranked public HS), trying to apply to CAS as a Econ student. Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

Applying for Junior transfer to Steinhardt music business! 3.8 CC GPA, 64 Credits, no test scores. Honors society member and board member, VP of college magazine, record label and music venue internships, music business intensive at Berklee, and some volunteer work.

2 Likes

Applying to transfer my sophomore year as chem major at CAS. High school gpa is 4.0 and college gpa is 3.8. I’m a chem TA, jazz band member, hospital volunteer, and a volunteer for my honors college.

I thought more ppl would post here lol

1 Like

Hey yall! Current sophomore applying to Gallatin (instead of cas which I always applied to before) w a 3.56 GPA (recovering from a 2.8 first sem), top state university, 47.5 credits so far, test optional. Working on a few papers on exercise habits and oxygen intake, contributed to a published article at academia.edu, intern at a family friend’s physical therapy center, highly-rated assistant at a language app, work at a grocery store, tutoring, and some volunteering; 5th time applying to nyu btw lol

1 Like

Has anyone applied to Steinhardt? Hoping to hear back early April :slight_smile:

1 Like

from what I’ve seen in past threads, i don’t think we’ll be hearing back till May :frowning:

yeah most likely during that. And if you’re gonna get accepted it’s likely you’re getting the decision earlier

oh geez, i hope we hear by the end of April :sneezing_face:

hopefully :crossed_fingers:

what year are you transferring to? I’m currently a Freshman, so I will be in my sophomore year when I transfer to NYU.

Nice! Im going to be a junior next fall.

me too!

I wish you guys all the luck!! <3

to you guys from me as well!

1 Like

is there a discord for fall 23 transfers?

1 Like

was wondering that too

1 Like

Was wondering that too

3 Likes