NYU Spring Transfer 2024

Hi all, I didn’t see a NYU Spring transfer 2024 thread yet, so I just created one! It’s about December, and I am kinda anxious about the result.

Thank you for creating this thread, I’ve been checking every now and again for someone else who’s hoping to start in the spring. Haven’t heard anything yet…currently heaving into a paper bag… I applied to CAS October 29th.

Yes, definitely! I’ve checked College Confidential several times, but haven’t seen any posts from people deciding to transfer to NYU the spring. Last year’s NYU spring transfer thread had over a thousand replies in total. A few days ago, I emailed the admissions office, and they gave me a very official response: ‘You will receive an update on your application in the next few weeks.’ It could be any day from now until the late third of the month. Anxious! Anyway, I hope to see some indicators in my portal soon, whether they are good or bad. I’ll also keep updating my results in this thread! Good luck in ur application!

OOH thank you so much for getting a response from the administration. Most of the time they never throw us spring applicants a bone. Ill keep updating as well, what is your major?