NYU vs U of A -help me plz-

I thought the college search was over for me but it isn’t. If you have any thoughts about these schools please share candidly.

My daughter is completing her Freshman year at NYU and has loved it. (We are from Los Angeles.) She loves being in the city and has acclimated to the cold climate pretty well. She is outgoing, but did not want the frat/sports scene. There is nothing like living in NY, and I have seen her grow up fast (in a good way).

What major?

Two very different colleges, one urban, one boring town. My son was way too bored in Tucson so he transferred to a city after a couple of years. His first two roommates also left UA, unhappy with lack of social life. UA: Lots of AZ residents who just go to their state school, unexcited, antisocial students, very nice campus, facilities immaculate (except some dorms are old), admin good. Frat system is a bunch of boneheads who keep getting kicked- off/suspended for alcohol violations or hazing. Dorms are strict on alcohol/pot violations. Good off-campus food, but on-campus is one cafeteria next to the party dorm, the rest have to eat at the food court on campus.

NYU offers more excitement but is less convenient living, dirty city, snow. Daughter stayed in Founders Hall at NYU for summer camp and it was a huge room with a shared bathroom for 4.