NYU Waitlist 2024

i think so :slight_smile:

Do they send waitlist continued interest form to everyone or just to people they will be accepting?

Also how where can I find housing portal information?

I’m not sure - people last year got a continued interest email today and got in, some people didn’t and also got in. However, last year there wasn’t any discussion of it being available on the portal, and it doesn’t seem like many people on this forum have gotten it yet. PLEASE if anyone has any info on this email and its correlation to our changes getting it, let us know.

My housing portal only has summer 2020 now. Also can’t find a continued interest form. Hope it’ll come through??

where do you see the housing portal?

If I have additional updates do I submit a new form. I submitted the form a while ago. If I submit a new one, do I need to include the information that was on the previous form? Also will NYU’s yield be lower this year due to how bad the COVID situation is in New York?

@an12345 where did you find your housing portal?

I hv the continued interest form on my portal. but I dont think it rlly matters

They’re clearly expecting the yield to be lower as they admitted about 700 more applicants for the same expected freshman class size than the previous year. I think it’s a logical conclusion yield will fall but I also think it’s all guesswork in the numbers, no one can really know how much. And even just since the RD decision date a lot has changed (in NY, for the worse).

@gconboy I tried to post the link but my comment is under review. But like go to your application portal on top there will be a place to login to nyuhom the go to the life section and click on housing.

thanks!! mine says summer 2020, i wonder if that is bad

is it a bad sign if it says summer 2020 housing instead of 2020-2021 housing as it does for others?

My housing just changed from Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 to just Summer 2020. Did this happen to anybody else?

Also, housing doesn’t really mean anything, so I wouldn’t stress about it! I also have the continued interest form on my portal and I just filled it out. I didn’t get an email telling me about it but I just got the confirmation. I don’t know why they wouldn’t send that first email to everybody, but I’m not gonna stress. Let’s just hope for the best! Good luck to you all!

if someone gets off the waitlist when does nyu let them know how much aid they’re getting?

i have summer 2020, as well as academic housing 2020-2021. i didn’t get the email, but i got waitlist confirmation form! hopefully this means they are moving to pull off the waitlist. good luck to all of you !!

Do you think we can hear today about waitlist decisions?

Does it mean anything if it says Summer 2020 on the housing portal? I am worried of logging and system flagging me somehow.

@sunsetpeaches where did you see academic housing? also, they didn’t have any movement off the waitlist last year until may 7, so I am assuming we won’t hear back until at least then

The lady on the phone at NYU said “around May 5th is when we will take a look at the waitlist”