NYU Waitlist 2024

nothing for me

My financial aid button now says 2020-2021
Checklist still there tho :confused:

checklist please disappear

My financial aid button now says 2020-2021 too
Checklist still there as well

I’m a little worried about financial aid. In Albert it says my noncustodial parent waiver is still on hold for CSS. I’ve had to call their office and clarify that they received the waiver, the documents of proof, and the third party letter so many times over the last few months. It doesn’t seem like their financial aid office handled it well since it still shows errors.

So, does everyone’s button now say Financial Aid Year 2020-2021?

checklist, i request you to politely disappear plssss

I don’t think I have the financial aid link thing

mine doesn’t say 2020-21 so i think it’s an indication

Any NYUAD applicants here with changes on their portal?

Maybe they kept it tight in the first wave for only full-pay or near full-pay folks, and are now starting to admit for way more of the spaces now because way more people are gonna be aid-reliant and not full-pay? Considering how much enrollment is down in colleges, this may be what’s happening. It is also RELATIVELY safe to make the assumption that the application checklist thing has been patched since literally nobody is seeing it gone on this forum. That’s more likely than nobody getting off the waitlist today.

Where are you guys seeing 2020-21?

For everyone seeing 2020-2021 in financial aid year links did you all apply for financial aid? I wish the best to everyone.

@ggunell Go to the Albert portal (I think it’s albert.nyu.edu) and press on financial aid tab then press on financial aid links button; see if the first button that pops up says Financial Aid Year 2020 - 2021

@stellarpasta — If that’s true, then I am definitely not getting off because there is a very low chance of me getting a single dollar of aid.

That doesn’t really make sense. I’m sure they are still favoring full pay students at this point.

I did not apply for financial aid, but in Albert it says financial aid 2018-2019 which is very weird. It’s been like that for around a week or so. I didn’t apply for Aid though so I’m still hoping everything works out

@ggunell — Go to Albert > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Links.

On that pop-up, there should be a button at the bottom. What does it say?

NYU is need blind for domestic applicants. Only internationals are need aware and it’s only there that full pay or not makes a difference. This applies to the waitlist too. Example shown by that Steinhardt WL admission the other day that got over $30k merit.

I don’t see a year anywhere for me