NYU Waitlist 2024

anyone who got the new financial aid 2020-2021 thing, keep us posted on whether or not you hear anything!

For those who got the financial aid 2020-2021 thing, is it just for the ones who applied financial aid?

For those of you guys who said the purple waitlist form in the portal disappeared, where did you see that? Isnt the waitlist form a checklist?

@alexchar25 — There used to be a purple button, too. But it’s gone, now. I think it disappeared for everyone, but I could be wrong.

@ladybirdsuperfan is the one disappearing the waitlist checklist or the purple button?

I have the “Financial Aid 2020-2021” thing… Also, on clicking on the “Accept/Decline Awards” button (on Albert, obviously) I see 'Aid Year 2021" but it says “** Award access not available **”

The purple button which we had used to access our waitlist form is gone because the dates are over. That is gone for everyone and is not an indicator(Similar to Housing).

Yes, I have “award access not available” as well

if you go to your application status check page (on a computer) on the right hand side there used to be a purple button that said something like “update waitlist form” (i don’t remember exactly what it said). it was above the button that now says “NYU Personal Information Update Request”. I don’t have the purple button anymore. do you? I think it disappeared for everyone.

It sounds like it disappeared for everyone. Do some people still see it?

I still believe there is a wave today as one of the admission ladies said so, if not, I don’t understand why she lied about it…

has anyone else called to confirm that there is a wave today?

I would assume so. I did not apply for financial aid and haven’t received the aid year 2020-2021 update. I guess it wouldn’t really make sense for those who didn’t apply to get those updates.

Posting as somebody from the nyu transfer 2020 forum, decisions are being released today for us jsyk

Oh, maybe the transfer student wave was what the admissions office was talking about.

So no hope to see decisions today?

this is actually driving me crazy. why would she say there is one today…

This is actually a sad joke right now.

agreed with @n12abc - no need to stress!

Ikr… I guess there is nothing today. this is so painful… decisions could come out anytime