NYU Waitlist 2024

i can see cost of attendance too! (i didn’t apply for aid) i’m praying it’s a sign i’m sick of all these disappointments.

@OBJisTheBest When I click ‘My Account’, I am able to see that statement as a pop-up

No real signs or hints. My Zoom has been Member- Student since last wave, Housing shows Summer 2020, no COA showing up. I am just stressed.

I didn’t get any information on the Cost of Attendance. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world.

For those of you with a COA, does it show COA with aid or only COA before aid?
I can see COA, Stern

I see COA, Tandon/CS

will we get email or update tmr?

Good luck to everyone w the signs! How’d you get to that area though, does it show in the aid links area? Im pretty sure this is an indicator that you’ll be getting in tmm

yes, the fin aid links on Albert. Hopefully, we get in.

i dont see COA… those of you who do what are your stats? keep us updated on if you get in! best of luck and proud of you all!

International student
SAT: 1470
GPA: UW-3.92

I got something new here

When I click the SAP( satisfactory something…) just beneath the fin aid links, it says my aid year is 2021 and my aid year description is 2020-2021. I think I am probably in the spring enrollment. What about you guys?

waitlist gang never gives up

Never!

For those of you who can see there financial packet, from the looks of it are you gonna accept?

@NYUforever123 i see just 2021 under SAP as well. but i applied to stern and i don’t think they take spring admits so hopefully thats not what it means!

@whuang congratulations! Hope you won’t mind my asking but are you international? Trying to figure out if any internationals have been accepted off the waitlist at NYU.

@NYUforever123 Damn my aid year description says inquiry access denied