NYU Waitlist 2024

If I have not applied for financial aid, is normal that I don’t see any of that right?

me either, and I see nothing worth suspecting in my Albert lol, and my checklist is like its gonna stay there forever
waitlist gang never gives up

Under SAP, I have 2021 as well with “access to award denied”.
I can also see the full COA .
I applied CAS,CS and I am international.

Am I the only person in here who doesn’t have any of this??

@CulturalPoint I also don’t have any signs :frowning: Hope we still get accepted without any signs :slight_smile:

@richbilly like your optimism and I hope we both in get eventually. But I’m 99% sure we aren’t getting in without that “indicator” today. My hopes are incredibly low at the moment.

I have COA. Stats: 3.85 UW/4.45 W GPA Rank 32/756 (Cum Laude); 35 ACT (34E/35M/36R/36S), 10 APs (Mean score: 4.5) + 2 IBs (Mean score: 5.5)
Applied to Stern only, domestic OOS

Can someone comment the link to the zoom portal? I’m just using the Albert portal because I don’t know how to access that.

Last week there was a wave on Wednesday and Friday around 2:30, so fingers crossed!

I have a gut feeling that we will receive something today.

Samee, good luck!

Good luck today!

What school did you guys apply

Yesterday, I didn’t have COA (cost of attendance), but today I can see it. Just in case that you don’t know how to access to this info:

1. go to Albert- http://albert.nyu.edu/albert_index.html
  2. Log in and click Finances
  3. Click Financial Aid Links
    Then you will find Aid Year buttons. If I click 2020-2021, it leads me to Estimated COA.

By the way, the zoom link is below:
Zoom link: http://nyu.zoom.us

Mine says member-student. However, it seems like Zoom is not an indicator, as well as the Albert Financial thing.

Guys, don’t be stressed out. You will get it. Good luck to everyone.

CAS for biochem

@CulturalPoint - same with me. No sign. Housing portal stopped opening, pop up blocker or some other issue - not sure. No sign. Good luck everyone

I still see Member Student; only Summer 2020 housing option; and under Estimated Cost of Attendance, I only see “There are no awards to display” :(( Not looking good for me.

Is there a separate portal to check COA for stern. Do not see anything on main portal page after login :frowning:

International Student (Male from India)
SAT - 1500
GPA - UW: 93.53/100, no weighted GPA

Have the Indicators…

Is everyone’s COA 78,744 for the whole year?