NYU Waitlist 2024

Hey does anyone else have the NYU continued interest form on their portal? I didn’t receive an email for it but it asks if I would attend NYU if it is financially good.

Yes I have that

Wait I’m so confused. Are you talking about the waitlist reply form? Or did a new form show up? I only have the waitlist form

It’s a new form that is different from the waitlist reply form

I was waitlisted for LSC but put on my waitlist form I would be willing to go to CAS, Silver, or LSC.

I don’t have that oops. Last year it was only for people who did not recently send a waitlist reply form.

@gconboy if you hit login to nyuhome from your undergraduate portal, and then go to NYUlife, and then hit nyu housing, you get a bunch of different sessions to apply for housing for.

I submitted my waitlist reply form kind of late (the 18th for reference) but I don’t think it is based on how early people submitted their waitlist reply form.

really? i sent in my waitlist reply form, but i still have the continued interest form, so i wonder why that is the case. regardless, best of luck to you! i think we are in the home stretch here :blush:

Did everyone just get the email to fill out a continued interest form?

I just got the email about the continued interest form! They must have sent them out in waves or something like they did with admissions decisions.

yup, just got the email! looks like they are sending it out in waves.

For anyone who’s worried, you can submit the waitlist confirmation before receiving the email. I submitted mine at around 12 and I just received mine (4)

Also - sorry for double post - so far there is no correlation between housing changes and waitlist emails to acceptance. This has been confirmed last year as well, so please stop posting about housing changes.

I just got an email, already submitted an hour ago though. It came at 4:10 and said that they respectfully ask not to send any additional emails and they will notify me if space opens up. Does this mean if you get an email from them saying there is an update after this Sunday it is an admission?

I also got the email

Since everyone has till May 3rd to response to the continued interest form does that mean that nobody will be hearing back till then?

I have the form now omg. I think they r sending it out in waves.

was checking last year’s thread, and there were people who didn’t get an email notifying their portal had an update in the two upcoming weeks.

@OliverToliver yeah I saw that too and some people didn’t get in. I hope some decisions are released next week since it is the first full week of May.