NYU Waitlist 2024

Is anyone who did not apply for financial aid able to see COA?

International, Europe
SAT: 1510, GPA equivalent of 4.5
Applied CAS & Finaid
See indicators of COA with full cost (78K), SAP goes to Financial aid with access denied for 2021, Zoom:member-student, Housing: only see summer 2020
In previous waves, the last 2 points were not predictive of acceptance; I don’t know for COA and SAP.
Checklist still visible :frowning:

Hot Damn!!
The NYU Portal is super slow. Like slow to the point of 10 minutes and it’s still loading while I type this message.

Yupp. Have the same COA. Seems generic since my primary campus is Abu Dhabi.

Please, just take me in!!!

I didn’t apply for financial aid and I can’t see COA

@asdfgh3 Same same

Can anyone who didn’t apply for aid see their COA because if not then theres still a chance of it not being an indicator

I didn’t apply for aid, but I can still see the COA. Originally, I couldn’t see it until yesterday, but today, I can see it: 78K. I am international and applied for CAS.

Mine says 84k… Why is mine higher? I’m out of state and applying for the NYC Campus.

hi everyone, I did not apply for any aid and I wasn’t able to see the COA until this morning around 1 am. I assume it updated today (may 13) because I have been checking those aid links frequently. I assume it is some kind of sign!

@ladybirdsuperfan mine says 84K also.

Anyone else who can’t see COA? This is frustrating

some schools are higher

I didn’t apply aid. where do you see the COA?

i can’t see any COA so I’m guessing that’s not a good sign:( good luck to everybody and can somebody call to see if there will be a wave today?

Just a heads up, I had COA since last week and wasn’t accepted in any of the waves yet, so it may not be an indicator.

@nyutandon123 , Good to know, thanks. Have there been waves in the school you applied to since last week?

@nyutandon123 when last week did u see it

the tuition for tisch is significantly higher. It’s about 84K

I saw it Thursday last week, didn’t get in on the Friday wave.