NYU Waitlist 2024

even if you guys don’t have the COA, please don’t get down or lose hope. we don’t actually know what any of these changes mean exactly. stay positive

@ladybirdsuperfan - you may be looking at the bottom total which includes personal expenses? Tuition for Tisch is about 60K (5K more than NYU general tuition). Housing and Meals are estimated at another 19K.

https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/financial-aid-and-scholarships/tuitiontisch.html

And if you do have the COA, don’t get too excited. This is the first “sign” I have had this entire process, and I was thrilled at first to see a change in one of my portals, but then I had to remind myself to not get my hopes up too much. Like @eucalyptus188 said, we just don’t know what this stuff means and it’s better to not get too excited or too disappointed about them.

anyone think there is a wave today?

anyone want to call and see if one of them will be honest if a wave is coming today ?

I do hope so.

Apparently, the Estimated Cost of Attendance may not necessarily be the finalised cost of attendance!

According to the link in #2204 , the costs are before financial aid awards…
So, that is generic for all participants of a school. Hence, the actual cost (for a few of us) may be significantly lower than the one “estimated”.

New Button: College Financing in the same place as COA

my checklist just disappeared ? anyone else??

@natem135 I have that too. And when I click on it it tells me that I got a 25k scholarship but the COA link still says that my cost of attendance is 78k and everything else is the same (inquiry access denied on SAP, etc).

I have the admitted students portal link in albert and my checklist is gone now too

My checklist is also gone…

my checklist is also gone

my checklist is gone as well!!! omg you guys!! I think a wave is coming any minute!

omg it says accept/decline admission offer in Albert

I have the admitted thing in my Albert too, and my checklist Is gone. What does that mean?

is anyone seeing a disappeared checklist who applied to tisch?

What admitted students portal link? I don’t think I have that.

Oop never mind I found it…

OMG!! My checklist disappeared!!!