NYU Waitlist 2024

no one from gallatin right

same here, @mfacchi! just have a question: I originally applied for CAS but on the WL reply form, I changed my college of interest to Stern. However, my admitted reply form is for CAS. Does that mean I didn’t get into Stern?

I have none of that, what is the link that your checking?

@inatlus33 Congratulations!! Has your checklist now disappeared too?

CW1 yay ,
i guess i am the only one who was waitlisted from cw1 and cw2.

Anyone from SPS or Meyers seeing the changes?

@richbilly Im from Meyers and havent seen any changes :confused: don’t know if that’s because they arent accepting any more students or if they just haven’t done anything yet cause I have heard nothing about meyers

You have it tough, man.

But, I guess you have a far greater chance as you were CW1.

But the heck is taking them so long for?

Do we really have a chance???((((((((

Are you guys checking the application status portal?

I think the reliable hints are:

1. Checklist disappearing in the portal
  2. Albert admitted student portal

I applied for CAS and bio-related major but not pre-med.

Waitlisted for stern, I have none of the hints either :disappointed: hopefully their more waves

@brightmoon2222 thank you so much! yeah my checklist disappeared as well!

@Whitandmaya Hope they are not filled yet but very weird SPS and Meyers are like the only one not releasing after the first wave which was like 2 weeks ago.

For those that got off the waitlist today, when is your SIR deadline? Just wondering when we might see the next wave.

@Areujam

I hope so. 2023 had 475 members. 2024 has 393 members so far. If they want to keep up the trend and yield rate, they should accept more.

Or they might end up taking lower acceptances due to the coronavirus? :frowning:

On the other hand. I have a feeling that our decisions might come up with Tandon.

Did Tandon Engineering get out from all these waves yet?

@richbilly Yeah it´s so weird. I am just hoping they haven´t reviewed applications yet. I feel like if all of the spots are full they would tell us that and maybe say that people might drop out in August, but nothing has been said! I called them the other day and they didn’t tell me why this was happening, so just really really hoping ahhh

Originally I was supposed to attend CW2 and everyone as far as I know got in from it. I had to attend CW3 because of my headmaster (you can guess how I feel about him rn) he didn’t let me go the last minute when I already received my tickets. So there is me and another guy from ED2 who got waitlisted after attending CW3.

Has anybody officially gotten the message? I have admitted students portal, no checklist, financial aid stuff but no official letter or email with an offer of admission.

What is CW1 and CW2