NYU Waitlist 2024

Waiting for Stern, no clue. No COA …no Albert change.

Nothing official for me yet. Knock on wood.

I had big hope since last week because I saw one thread saying that her daughter decided not to attend the major I applied. I think this wave is definitely filling the space from the first wave.

@an12345 As a part of admission decision potential students are invited to go to the campus on candidate weekend (CW), there are 4 of them, 1 and 2 for ED and 3 and 4 for RD. Basically, if you don’t attend one of those you can’t be considered for admission

Well I have no hints and really getting discouraged. I applied to Gallatin. I do not see anyone being taken off the waitlist for Gallatin . However when I called on Friday they lady that answered the phone said for sure there were spots available. Still this 6 month wait has taken a toll. Congrats to those who got in.

@SendMeCollege I agree… this is heart wretching and so painful like a part of me is still hopeful but like its painful… Congrats to everyone who got in. You all deserve it so massively.

@HKnyuad I have Albert and checklist hints but didn’t attend any of them. Applied to RD.

Anyone ever gotten in without any hints?

@SendMeCollege I agree… this is heart wretching and so painful like a part of me is still hopeful but like its painful… Congrats to everyone who got in. You all deserve it so massively.

can somebody pls call or email today about when the next wave is going to be? I’m sorry to be this person but I’ve already emailed my admissions officer so many times and I don’t want to keep annoying her

Anyone think they will follow the wave pattern from last week? So there would be another wave on Friday?

@HKnyuad Thanks!

can someone ask about plans for nyuad wl? or is there any waves planned for them?

i feel for everyone so incredibly much. the past few months have been nothing but endless disappointments for me, from not getting into my dream school to being waitlisted at Cornell AND NYU, only for me to hear that there were no more spots left at Cornell’s business school. So NYU was my last glimmer of hope. On top of all that, my AP calc exam didn’t go well yesterday so I now have to retake it on June 1st. I was getting ready to just give up on everything because this wait is so agonizing. But I finally got the hints today and it seems like there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. Please don’t lose sight of that because your time WILL come!!

at least you get info about no more spots at Cornell, whereas we have nothing. no info for nyuad.

Son officially admitted on portal — CAS

I absolutely hate the non transparency of the college admissions process. Every college I’ve dealt with has been so cryptic, misleading, and bad at communicating

@SendMeCollege I was talking about Abu Dhabi campus and this year there was a virtual CW4 due to the virus, which was the only exception and most of its candidates got waitlisted

@Areujam I actually heard about Cornell on college confidential loll so it wasn’t even confirmed by the school. it seems like a lot of universities always keep their waitlisted students in the dark, but they don’t see how detrimental it really can be for them.

I am beginning to lose all hope. I am sad. I have no hints today.