NYU Waitlist 2024

Officially ACCEPTED!! Got letter from the portal!!

@inatlus33 — I could not agree more. Very well said. There’s no rhyme or reason to the order of waves that we know for sure. Please don’t get discouraged, any of you. There is so much time left, so many possibilities. And nothing’s guaranteed, even for us with the “hints”. God bless all of us for holding on for so long.

congrats everyone

@hellowaitlist I completely agree. I know that there are some things they cant tell us but I just wish they could give us an outline on whats going to happen. It is really affecting a lot of us, and if we just knew more information we could not worry about it so much. I spent an unhealthy amount of time checking the portal lol

Congrats guys!!!

Received official acceptance to CAS!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! :slight_smile: You definitely deserve it!!!

@SendMeCollege congratulations! Worth waiting!

anyone accepted for tisch and what major PLEASE ANSWER

Anyone for gallatin?

There is nothing for SPS in these three waves… I don’t understand. For those who got accepted, did you guys got accepted for Fall or Spring

congrats to everybody who got in! this is has been literally so tiring and stressful and I practically am on this thread 24/7 just to see updates. this and ap season is just really killing me right now and literally going to have a mental breakdown. lol sorry for the rant but im just really stressed rn lol. but not gonna give up hope so whoever’s still waiting, best of luck and we got this!

where did everyone get into

Another 3 painful months

Congrats to those who got in!! Has anyone gotten in for Art History at CAS??

I’m an international student applying for Computer Science in Tandon. I haven’t gotten any hints except for the member-student thing. I really wanna go to NYU and this is just torturing me…

Anyone for Stern?

are there still more spaces for gallatin?

did u guys get in for fall?

i got into Stern for fall! pleaseeee everyone hang in there :slight_smile: