NYU Waitlist 2024

@inatlus33 what were your hints

I just got into Stern!

@mfacchi @inatlus33 did you guys have any of the hints?

Gallatin is what I’m holding on for

@mfacchi @inatlus33 what are your stats?

same @pianolover78

@mfacchi @inatlus33 how’s your financial aid

Can someone call and ask if Stern has any spots left?

Accepted liberal studies for Fall 2020 NYC campus! And I got a 25k scholarship, 2500 pell grant, 3000 work study and federal loans. I think it might work out if I don’t live on campus! I am so excited!

Applied RD 1440 SAT, 4.5 GPA (weighted), great letters of rec, mediocre essays, female, oos

I had Summer 2020 for housing, member-affiliate for zoom, had COA, admitted students portal on albert and no checklist.

Good luck to all of you guys! Don’t lose faith if you don’t have any signs, most of them don’t mean anything!

Does anyone know if the updates will continue until later today?

I know it is hard to wait, and I also tortured myself trying to find any meaning on the hints or whatever. So, I am trying to share the hints(?) I had. I got accepted into CAS bio-related major, not pre-med.
Those are the hints I got before the official letter:

Checklist Disappeared → 50 min before the official letter
Albert admitted student portal → 50 min before the official letter
Housing: I had summer 2020 and Academic Year 2020-2021 (I could access to the housing application) → I had this since the first wave.
Zoom : member-student (meaningless?)
CoA appeared this morning.

I am an international student (Asian) and did not apply for financial aid.

Let’s not put many meanings on the hints except for the checklist and Albert portal. I think zoom is meaningless and CoA as well.

Good luck to everyone. I know many students decided not to go NYU due to financial problem. You all deserve the acceptance!

@AgelessAmbience so i’ve always seen Summer 2020 in housing and member-student in zoom so i don’t think those were ever indicators. And then last night my Albert changed to Financial Aid Year 2020-2021 and I could see my cost of attendance even tho I didn’t apply for financial aid. Also my checklist disappeared at like 12:30 pm EST or so.
As for stats: SAT - 1500, GPA - 3.96 UW

Got into Tandon CS pog

Wow! Congratulations… glad to know about stern acceptances and acceptance with scholarship & grant! All those who are waiting, let’s stay hopeful!

@inatlus33 Congrats! Did you send a LOCI?

Congrats again to everyone and thank you for sharing your hints and your school and major. All so well deserved!! By when do you need to accept/decline your spot?

@inatlus33 so glad NYU worked out for you and all the best for your June APs. Thanks for continuing to encourage the rest of us.

Just got off the waitlist for Liberal studies.
GPA: 3.3 SAT: 1410

Good luck to everyone, hope the stress ends soon!

Hang in there everyone! It may be torture but there will be further opportunities!

@AgelessAmbience i only filled out the initial waitlist form on March 30th (idk if that counts as a LOCI) and then the second one on April 30th