NYU Waitlist 2024

@tacticalmom aw thank you so much!! good luck to you!

also got a 30k scholarship.

also got a 30k scholarship.

has anyone gotten into steinhardt today?

Anyone get off for stern?

Got into Steinhardt MCC in this wave!
It was rlly torture since may, i got waitlisted for cmu and nyu
International student from local school in asia
RD for MCC and liberal studies
Stats:
Gpa 3.75 (UW)
SAT 1470
rec letter from my major related internship
i had no hints such as checklist disappearing or CoA a when i checked the portal about 5 hours ago

i guess it changed right before they send me the decision
so don’t go stressed out n check for hints every hour guys!
btw people dont wait for email i got nothing
make sure to go to ur portal whenever u hear a wave cuz u only have 72 hours to decide
good luck to everyone!
(also can anyone tell me what is the cw1 cw2 u were taking about )

so proud of everyone that got in! those who did, hows the aid? what are your indicators and stats? and will you be accepting the offer?

anyone accepted for tisch

Hi everyone, got off for tandon. I can’t find any info on my financial aid package, does it mean that I’m not offered one?

It is written "Financial Aid Holds (0) " at Albert

Hello! Got into CAS pre-med track and I’m an international student. Had all the hints listed on the forum but just created this account to inform you guys.

I have a question: My letter says I need to check out my financial aid but I can’t access it anywhere on Albert. Even when I click the receive/see awards button, there is a column for 2021 and nothing is “clickable”. Does anyone know what I should do?

got in!!! but only got 15k scholarship, does anyone know if there is a way to appeal the fin aid?

there is a button next to the decision letter or you can go to albert

anyone accepted for NYUAD?

I GOT OFF THE WAITLIST TO STERN

@stellarpasta Congrats! Did you just get the update or did u just check?

Congrats for those of you accepted! are you gonna accept the spot?

I got into CAS off the waitlist today. Was taking my APLIT exam and got the email. They literally gave me $2,000. I don’t know how they can get away with it! I guess I should’ve known better applying knowing my family’s finances. Anyways, im going to be declining so I hope one of yall gets my spot!

Hey, guys! I forgot to post but I got accepted to Tisch Drama today! Absolutely zero aid or scholarships haha.

I got in for liberal studies core this fall at NYU, but with a 30k scholarship.
sat- 1370
gpa- 4.4 weighted
OOS girl (california)

I’m calling to see if there is anyway to appeal for more aid.